• Advertisement
RTAW Advertiser

Cade 400 Skimmer ( Coral Box S150 )

The forum to discuss the various types of equipment that is utilised to maintain a marine aquarium e.g. pumps, lights, tanks, protein skimmers etc. Also, it is for discussions on how you can do-it-yourself.

Moderators: Moderators, Mod: Equipment and DIY Discussion

Cade 400 Skimmer ( Coral Box S150 )

Postby Adrian120 » Fri 18 May, 2018 10:55 pm

Hi Everyone, I have a new Cade PR400 tank, it came with a skimmer in the package, its an un branded Coral Box S150 Skimmer, I am having major issues with micro bubbles. The skimmer pump is an Atman PH-1100. Every other one of these skimmers I have seen has a 500 pump, could it be that someone accidentally put an over sized pump on it ? its been running for 4 days and is so bad I had to turn it off, because I felt the bubbles in the tank where too much for the fish. I have not been able to find a replacement pump for it in the 500 LPH range in either A/C or DC. Its really doing my head in. I have looked at the post from SkullKill on this subject but it still did not work, even the pump on his looks smaller. Here is the post on his viewtopic.php?t=267487

Any input would be appreciated.

Last edited by 555combo on Mon 21 May, 2018 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed image links
Adrian120
Hi, I am new around here!

Re: Cade 400 Skimmer ( Coral Box S150 )

Postby TriggerFishMan » Tue 29 May, 2018 10:02 am

Take it easy and let it run in. I have one for my nano as well and it does a great job. Microbubbles will go away after a week or two.
TriggerFishMan
RTAW Reefer
NSW Reefer

• Advertisement

Return to Equipment and DIY Discussion