• Advertisement
RTAW Advertiser

Jason's 75L Nano

The purpose of this forum is to allow people to showcase their tanks, and allow other uses to ask questions on equipment, livestock, methodology etc.
Specifically for Nano and Pico Tanks with a Volume less than 100 litres.

Moderators: Moderators, Mod: Tank Journals, Promotions, Competitions & Sponsorship

Jason's 75L Nano

Postby Jase » Sun 21 Jan, 2007 4:36 pm

Hi all,

I have been around here for a while and I really enjoy reading everyone’s journals so I thought that its time for me to share my aquarium with you all.

First a bit of history about and my tank and myself. My girlfriend has always wanted to have a Seahorse tank. While I have kept African Cichlids all my life, I began to get a little bored with them and wanted a little more of a challenge. I've always wanted to move into the marine world so I thought this would be a good opportunity to give it a go.

So I set up a 30L tank about 3 years ago and got some Waratah Anemones (For those that don’t know, they are tiny red Anemones you find in rock pools). Not sure how long the tank lasted but the Anemones bred like no tomorrow. This was a great learning experience for me while it was very cheap to set up as we were on a budget saving for our first home at the time.

I began reading up on Seahorse care and how to set up a proper marine aquarium. With over 10 years experience in keeping and breeding Cichlids I felt it was time to give it a try.

So we went out and purchased a 75L AquaOne Tank. I just wanted something simple and small as I knew we would be moving out of my parents place in about a year.

Tank on first day will with ASW.

The only way I could get oxygen into the tank was to use an air pump as I did not have a sump or protein skimmer set up. Not sure how long I waited till I put the first pieces of Live Rock in.

First pieces of LR.

A bit of aquascaping to try and hide the heater and filter components.

Somewhere in between adding the live rock I constructed the sump and a small protein skimmer.

A close up of the LR.

About a month in I purchased the some clean up crew to crop the algae that had grown down.

It consisted of 3 hermit crabs and 2 turbo snails. The long shell at the back of the below picture was given to us for free as a guy at strickly’s thought it was an empty shell that I could use for the hermits! At the time I put the shell in my pocket and then when I got to the car to look at it a snail was coming out! So they all went into the tank and did their job.

Shot of the team.

The tank stayed like this for about 2 more months. I was so nervous about the eventual purchase of the Seahorses I just wanted to make sure that the conditions were very stable and just right.

Eventually we wanted to have a pair of Coral Banded Shrimp. So we went to St George Aquariums where they had pretty good prices and also had a few pairs in stock at the time. We picked what we thought were the best looking pair there and bought them eg. No missing legs or antennae. Put them in the tank and not even 10 seconds in the female rips one of the males’ claws off!! I had to reassure Kate that everything would be fine and that it would grow back and sure enough 2 skin sheds later it was back!

If you look close in this picture you will notice his missing arm on the floor of the tank.

First morphs I added to the tank came with a hitchhiker, a baby Fungia. In this photo its about the size of a 5 cent coin. You can see it to the upper right of the two morphs.

Then a few weeks later I felt that it was time to purchase our Seahorses. In this picture you can also see the fluffies I added as well as the Fungia.

A full tank shot. In this you can see the outlet hose which takes water to the sump which sits neatly in the tanks stand.

Shot of the aquascaping which successfully hid the heater and filter accessories.
Then we moved house to our new apartment in Newington. To people who don’t know Newington is the suburb built for the athletes of the 2000 Sydney Olympic games.

Anyway I don’t have any good photos of the stressful time I had moving the tank from my parents home in Fairfield to Newington but here is what our lounge room looked like once it was set up! Funny looking back at these photos. World Cup on the TV!

Here is a shot of the pair of horses with that very same Fungia about 9 months after we bought it. Not sure how quick they grow but with just 2x11W PCs I think that it’s grown quickly. At the very top of this picture you may also notice some unwanted pests growing in what was to be the demise of our male seahorse.

They were such a lovely pair to watch following each other around the tank. Until one day I noticed the male was not hitching anymore and that his was losing skin on the tip of his tail. I contacted Terri (silver seahorse) for some advice, she is so nice and helpful and she told me how to treat the poor guy. However it was too late he lived for about 2 weeks in the quarantine tank I had set up and eventually died. Of course the female got the infection as well but I managed to save her getting the infection early really did save her life! He had gotten stung by the plague of Aipstia that was growing uncontrollably in my tank. It was a lesson learned the hard way for me. However I did get my revenge on them with lemon juice and a syringe. They got to the point that they were covering everything like a carpet.

Here is a bad photo of what he looked like just before I started treatment on him. Notice the way his tail is bent, he would hold it in this position the entire time he had the infection. The bright white tip on the tip of his tail is the infected area.

This picture shows just one little section of the tank just to give you an idea of how bad it got. To anyone who is new to the hobby as soon as you see these guys make sure u do everything in your power to kill them. But don’t try and break them off as this will only make things worse! Notice how big the Fungia is here as well.

I then left the tank like this for about 5-6 months to ensure everything was ok. I continued my weekly 40% water changes with NSW and the female was back to good health and then recently during our Christmas break we decided to get a new man as her Christmas present. So we went back to Hurstville Aquariums (where we purchased the original pair) and bought another male horse. He never ate and died within 2 weeks of purchase. I asked the guy at the store if he was feeding them frozen mysis and he said yes but he wouldn’t eat anything I gave him. Obviously I feel a little pi$$ed off about it and a little ripped off but seeing as the first pair we bought from there did so well we thought we would stick with them. I probably wouldn’t buy from them again though.

Anyway here are some random shots of the corals since the move.

I love the colours in these morphs! Not bad for 11Watt PCs.

Fungia today (21/01/07). Fully expanded it measures approx 10cm across. Ive counted 4 more baby Fungias now growing. 3 of them green like this one and one pink. All are about the size of a 10 cent coin.

My latest edition to the tank which subsequently gave me the excuse to upgrade the lighting to 150W metal halide with 2x24W T5s!

Here is a FTS with the new metal halide fitting. As I had to remove the old hood and filter for the tank I had to make some changes to the sump. Below are some pictures of this.

The new surface skimming attachment. Just the Atman filter housing turned upside down with duct tape placed over the inlet holes. Been working very well.

A picture of the fluffies and the baby pink Fungia left of middle.

My Zoos with surface skimming attachment and at last, some coralline!! Hope this stuff will grow everywhere now that I have the metal halide! Fingers crossed!

A room shot to give you an idea of how it fits in with our furniture!

Picture of the DIY sump. White box in sump is now the filter box. Has bioballs and filter mesh inside. I wanted a large sump to increase the water volume of the tank. Its just a $12 tub from Ikea.

This is a close up of the filter box. I coiled up the flexible tubing and cut holes in it so it acted like a spray bar. The box is from Bunnings and cost something like $3.

And our girl. She’s lonely now but doing very well.

That’s about it for now. I’ve spent a while writing this up and need to do some house work before the misses gets back!!

Hope you enjoyed reading this.

Jason.
Last edited by Jase on Fri 01 Feb, 2008 4:05 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Jase
Veteran Reefer

Postby KeithM » Sun 21 Jan, 2007 4:47 pm

Hey Jason, your nano looks great :thumbsup: love the new tv too lol.
was just wondering if you could give me some more info on the surface
skimming attachment you have bought ie. where you bought it, how much,
how it works. :cheers:
Cheers, Keith
My Tank Journal
KeithM
Veteran Reefer

Postby Jase » Sun 21 Jan, 2007 5:11 pm

haha yeah i love the tv too! I love the tank more though.

The skimming attachment is just a filter housing turned upside down. See the Atman power head? That used to be attached to that housing. I realised that if I covered the inlets on the housing and took out the filter sponge that it could be used as a surface skimmer.

I bought 2 of them about 2 years ago now and they cost $5 each from Strickly Aquariums. I wish I bought more cause they are very handy.

Here are some photos to give you a better idea of what Im getting at.

This is the filter housing.

And this is the housing with the bottom taken off and the filter sponge taken out.

I guess you could apply the same logic to any long retangular object. I just used the filter housing cause it had suction caps on the back so it would fit neatly and securely in the tank.

Hope that helps Keith.

Cheers,

Jase
Jase
Veteran Reefer

Postby !~dEv|nE-dArKnEsS~! » Sun 21 Jan, 2007 5:35 pm

hehe sweet tank mate! i lived in Newington for about 4months in 2005 :) on Kosmala close :)
Tis a good area, not many pubs round tho :(
now u jsut need another tank for fishies ;)
2ftX14X18 Converted to FW, SW is too expensive!!
http://www.myspace.com/devine_darkness
!~dEv|nE-dArKnEsS~!
Bicentenary Reefer

Postby KeithM » Sun 21 Jan, 2007 5:57 pm

Jase wrote:I love the tank more though.

Any self respecting salty would ;)
Just wondering how you got the water from your surface skimmer down to the sump, do you have a small pump or something like that?
Cheers, Keith
My Tank Journal
KeithM
Veteran Reefer

Postby Jase » Sun 21 Jan, 2007 6:19 pm

haha too true ;)

Its simply by siphon down to the sump. The hosing in the skimming attachment has a plastic mesh like attachment to stop critters getting sucked up and stuck in the hosing. This did happen once, a brittle worm got sucked up and stopped the flow. Subsequently cut the power off to the tank as the tank overflowed. I almost swallowed the worm trying to get the siphon started again haha :roflmao: was pretty funny realising how close i actually came to that from happening.

But yeah so the only problem I have is that if the power shuts off and comes back on the tank will overflow with the water from the sump pump. This is because the siphon cant start again. So I just pray this doesnt happen and that if the power does turn off for some reason it doesnt turn back on until I know this has happened! Risky I know but there is no way the tank can emtpy out.

I was thinking of getting a pump to do the sucking but if the power cuts out wouldn't the water keep running through which would overflow the sump from the aqaurium water?
Jase
Veteran Reefer

Postby Jase » Sun 21 Jan, 2007 6:26 pm

Ahh yeah Kosmala Close isnt far from us! Obvisiously I'm not going to say where exactly we live in fear we come home one day and our fish tank is gone! haha
Jase
Veteran Reefer

Postby exiled_infidel » Sun 21 Jan, 2007 10:35 pm

Hi

I really like this tank! Its not too full-blown reef cos i think that makes the seahorses look out of place, but its interesting with all the LR and corals here and there.

Im thinking of setting up a seahorse tank in a month or so too. What species of horse did you guys get?

Did the CBS or fungia bother the horses much? (i mean, how do ya know it was the aiptasia and not the fungia that stung them?) Was thinking of putting peppermints into my horse tank but CBS are far cooler.
Agnus Diabolus!
exiled_infidel
Veteran Reefer

Postby dejavu » Sun 21 Jan, 2007 11:13 pm

Jase, you need to fix your siphon loss problem. I am confident that it will happen when you are not at home and/or the power will come on before you get home!

It should be easy to fix. Just put a T piece into the curved section, and connect a pipe to the intake of your return pump. That way, when the power returns, the pumps start up and suck all the air out of the curved section of the siphoning tube.

If you change that section to PVC, you could also drill a small hole and connect an airline the return pump. Either way should work. It's one less thing to worry about.

I was thinking of getting a pump to do the sucking but if the power cuts out wouldn't the water keep running through which would overflow the sump from the aqaurium water?

No, if your overflow box is watertight, it will siphon until the water level drops too low and no longer overflows into the box, thus breaking the siphon.

I read in another thread that you upgraded the lighting to a MH. Do watch the temperature and keep it cool for the horses.
dejavu
Old Sea Dog Reefer

Postby GJ » Mon 22 Jan, 2007 10:10 am

Hi Jason,

Nice tank,

Your tank also looked great running standard 11W PCS, I got same tank and interested in setting up FOWLR, were u running the standard white PC's or the 50/50 PC's? Obviously more light like u added means more choice, but for now i just want to work within my limits.

cheers
GJ
Curious Reefer

Postby SLACkra » Mon 22 Jan, 2007 10:34 am

Nice tank, however i would say you could use some more snails :).

also if you want to get some really good coraline growth get your calcium levels to 400ppm, alkinity to 9-11dKH and your magnesium to 1300ppm. Magnesium is important as most coralines are around 10% Mg! i've been dosing baking soda, epson salts and this calcium additive i have and i am getting very good coraline growths.

if you get some more snails and get dosing i bet you could get your BB covered with coraline quite quickly!

andrew
SLACkra
RTAW Veteran Reefer
MASWA Member
MASWA Member

Postby Jase » Mon 22 Jan, 2007 2:47 pm

Hello all,

Thanks for the kind words all and great suggestions.

Exiled Infidel they are Kuda. I have read though that Kuda is a name given to any seahorse which hasn’t been identified. Not sure how true this is. However I have seen some really nice coloured horses lately all around the Sydney shops. Colours ranging from reds to very bright yellows.

If I had to do the tank over again I probably wouldn’t get the CBS. They are too territorial and do sometimes harass them. Speaking of the CBS though they spawn like no tomorrow. I tried to save the fry once but it’s just too difficult. I think she’ll be releasing her latest batch tonight actually!

I’m 99% sure it was Aiptasia which killed the male horse. I have seen the horses touch the Fungia heaps of times and it doesn’t bother them however when they ever touched the Aiptasia they would quickly try to “jump” off it.

Hey Dejavu, I’m a big fan of your tank mate as I’m sure a lot of people are around here! Thanks for the suggestion. I think I understand what you’re saying. So in the curved section at the top of the tank where the tubing goes back to the sump. The tubing here needs an upside down T piece? I think you did a similar thing recently to your tank right?

As for the MH affecting the temp in the tank, I have our big house fan blowing on the tank all day when we’re at work. When we come home the aircon takes over. The tank is actually cooler now that the hood is gone as the heat is allowed to escape. Temp over the weekend was 28 degrees. Maybe one day I’ll get a chiller. Not yet though.

Hey Walshy, yeah the tank did look good with the PCs but I do want to be able to get more coral. I want to be able to get into Acros soon. The PCs were 50/50 white and blue. They kept my morphs, zoos and fungias alive for over a year so they do the job.

Hey Slackra, I do need more snails. How many more would you recommend? I just don’t want too many and they starve to death. With the increased lighting I have noticed that the algae goes back quicker. Thanks for the tips with getting better coralline too! I am defiantly going to try that. So just regular baking soda and Epson salts? How do you know how much to put?
Jase
Veteran Reefer

Postby SLACkra » Mon 22 Jan, 2007 4:24 pm

a good thing to do with snails is to get a few adults and let them breed and you'll eventually get to a population size that is sustainable. tronchus snails are good so are turbos. i have both.

well don't go adding epson salts or baking soda until you get an alkinity and magnesium test kit. then use say a 2L bottle and mix up some baking soda/epson salts with some freshwater(i use ro filtered water) then slowly drip it into the tank.

i mix my aditives into my automatic top off's reservoir so it gets added to the tank very slowly.

andrew
SLACkra
RTAW Veteran Reefer
MASWA Member
MASWA Member

Postby dejavu » Mon 22 Jan, 2007 5:31 pm

The tubing here needs an upside down T piece? I think you did a similar thing recently to your tank right?

Yep, upside down T piece, with the main body of the water going through the top of the T (stright through) and an airline connecting the top opening to the return pump.

That's not exactly like my tank. Mine is an external durso and the air tap is there to control the amount of air that enters the durso in order to silence it. Your setup on the other hand will be to prevent the siphon from breaking.

After you set it up, do a few power outage scenario tests to make sure it's all working as planned.
dejavu
Old Sea Dog Reefer

Postby Jase » Sun 04 Feb, 2007 8:11 pm

Hey all, time for an update.

I had some time off work for my birthday this week and Kate took me down to the LFS for some birthday gifts! Thought now that I have the MH I might as well put it to good use...

I purchased 2 turbo snails to combat the algae which is growing like crazy cause of the increased light. So now I have 3 in there. They are doing well to eat it back but I might need some more. I have also decreased the amount of time the MH is on during the day to 7 hours a day. Was on 9 hours a day. Not sure if I should reduce it further. Any thoughts on this?

Anyway I noticed some nice Acros were in store so I thought why not? So I purchased a small piece just to see how it would do. I thought that I should buy one that probably no one would purchase so I got a small brown one to test how it would go. 24 hours in and it was still going strong. No colour loss and all polyps nicely extended. The light bleaching was there when I purchased it. I hope to recover it. Here is what it looked like when I placed it in the tank.

The next day I figured I could try and get the green one that was there and got that too. Here it is.

Both Acros came with hosting crabs as well. Going to be keeping my eyes on the zoos as I have heard Acros and Zoos don’t mix.

By the way since changing the filter set up my water parameters have improved. They used to be;

pH: 8.3
Ammonia: 0mg/L
Nitrite: 0.2mg/L
Nitrate: 15mg/L
Phosphate: 5mg/L
Temp would hit 30 degrees easy on a 25 degree day due to the hood covering

Now they are;
pH: 8.3
Ammonia: 0mg/L
Nitrite: 0mg/L
Nitrate: 5mg/L
Phosphate: Less than 1mg/L

I have also managed to keep the temp below 27 degrees. This is due to the lack of a hood and a fan on the tank all day.

Its good timing since I now have the Acros.

Here are some other shots which I like.

Green acro with blue Anthelia and my fuffies…

I love this one. Not an easy photo for me to take but I managed to snap this one of some macro algae poking out of the Anthelia.

Here is a pic of my fluffies. The interesting thing about these is that their colour has already started to improve since installing the MH. They are now beginning to show signs of a blue/purple trim around them and their centres are beginning to glow with green streaks. Very excited to see what they’ll look like in a few more months. I’ve also noticed the big Fungia is starting to green up.

And lastly a side shot of the tank…

I am also in the process of combating a cyano outbreak. I have been cleaning out the protein skimmer cup every day but the cyano is still growing like crazy. I have read that increasing flow will also assist. I am continuing my 50% weekly water changes where I siphon off as much of it as possible. Any feedback on combating the outbreak would be great.

Anyway hope you enjoyed the pics.

Cheers,

Jase
Jase
Veteran Reefer

Postby KeithM » Sun 04 Feb, 2007 8:19 pm

Looks nice mate, however i would get rid of that macro algae..can become a pest quickly.
Cheers, Keith
My Tank Journal
KeithM
Veteran Reefer

Postby tothemaxx » Sat 24 Feb, 2007 10:09 pm

Cyano will go when the tank mature. Just up the flow and try to have less nutrient in the water. eg less feeding and regular water change.
tothemaxx
Bicentenary Reefer

Postby Adsta » Sun 06 May, 2007 10:12 pm

Hey where did you get that light from?and how much was it? ta
Adsta
Curious Reefer

Postby Jase » Sat 12 May, 2007 11:34 am

Hey Adsta,

I got the light from the ebay store below. Its been running with no problems and the acros have really coloured up. Esp the green one. Will be posting an update soon.

http://stores.ebay.com.au/Aquarium-And- ... ies-Outlet

Cheers,

Jase
Jase
Veteran Reefer

Postby Jase » Sat 19 May, 2007 10:52 am

Hey all,

Time for an update. Heaps has happened since my last journal entry. The female seahorse has gone to a better place. The Cyano outbreak is over. It pretty much all disappeared over night around early March. I’ve purchased 3 more snails and they are pretty good at hovering up the unwanted algae. The algae has been growing back noticeably slower than when I first set up the metal halide. Been continuing my 40% weekly water changes as well as regular top ups of fresh water from my RO unit.

Now some growth shots of some of the corals and seaweed in the tank!

First up is some orange seaweed which appeared out of no where on my Anthelia rock as well as a deeper red seaweed which appeared on a rock in the tank which had been in the tank since start up.

This shot was taken around early March.

The below shot was taken about 2 weeks ago. You can notice the Blue Anthelia under the seaweed.

I had to move the rock as the seaweed was growing too quick too fast and covering the acros. Not sure what I should do with it. I’m thinking of cropping it back but my girlfriend loves it too much and I’m sure it is of some benefit of the tank as a nutrient exporter. Ever since these and the macro algae popping up the water parameters have been great.

And here is my pride and joy. My Green Acro which has been growing so well! It started off with the hint of a light green colour, almost white as you can see from my previous posts. But now its progressed to a bright green colour when viewed from above and blue green from the side. I love this little piece!

As for the Brown Acro. It has grown a little but I have not noticed too much of a change with it.

The pink Fungia has grown quite a bit and I have noticed around 10-15 little green Fungias growing underneath the large Fungia! As you can see in the below shot. Sorry its not the best photo!

Thats about it for this update. Shortly I will be getting some small hermit crabs to do some more cleaning up of the algae that still grows and maybe for fish a dottyback or 2. Although I would love to get a couple Royal Grammas!! As for more corals I am on the look out for some Acropora Nastuta some Pavona and some Montipora.
Jase
Veteran Reefer

Postby Jase » Sat 22 Sep, 2007 10:53 am

Seeing as I have been spending so much time on my work nano I figure I might as well update my home 75L nano. I have added a couple things over the last couple of months since my last update.

3 days after my last post we got broken into. So the TV you see in the photos above is gone! :furious: LUCKY THEY DIDNT TAKE OUR NANO THOUGH :roflmao: . So as you can understand I lost a little interest in the tank as my prioities were elsewhere.

Anyway here are some new corals I have added to the tank since then. More Acropora cause I love them so much!

Top down shot of green stemmed with yellow growth tips Acro. I love the purple coralline growing behind it!

Front on shot of our pink growth tips Acro. Stems look brown front on. But are green/yellow from top down.

Top down shot of the same Acro.

I had to do some aquascaping to allow for the new corals which then created a minicycle which has just finished. So yeah everything is settling down. I will be moving most of the morphs from this tank to my work nano which should make some room for more Acros! ;)
Last edited by Jase on Sat 22 Sep, 2007 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jase
Veteran Reefer

Postby dejavu » Sat 22 Sep, 2007 1:18 pm

Some nice new additions there. Sorry to hear about your seahorse and the break in.

Looks like you are keen on a SPS-dominated nano, in which case you should start saving up or budgeting for a calcium reactor.
dejavu
Old Sea Dog Reefer

Postby Jase » Tue 25 Sep, 2007 8:02 pm

Hey Louis,

I'd love to add a reactor but we really dont have room for it in the stand. Im actually planning a 5x2x2 to go along the chase of our lounge. But yeah thats at least a year away.

But yeah its only a thought at the moment. Need to really sit down and work it all out .
Jase
Veteran Reefer

Postby Jase » Sun 07 Oct, 2007 6:18 pm

Just a quick update on whats been happening with my home nano. I've never really noticed this happening before. Im sure this has been documented a million times on the net but a shroom in the tank has been splitting so I thought I may as well photograph its progress.

I noticed that the foot of one of my shrooms was spread out over the rock. The best way I can describe the look of this is when you lift a slice of pizza up and the cheese is still connected to the other slices :thumbsup: So its like the mushroom coral crawls along the rock leaving its foot to grow into new buds. Unfortunately I didnt realise this was happening at the time so I never got any shots of that. You kinda get the idea from the below shots though.

This was taken on 30/09/07

01/10/07

04/10/07

07/10/07

So yeah, the one shroom made 2 more! Would be cool to have a time lapse vid of this! The parent is the mushroom at the bottom of all the photos.
Jase
Veteran Reefer

Postby vert » Mon 15 Oct, 2007 9:56 pm

Hey Jase,

i really like your Journal and am looking at getting a smiliar set up as yours so its been a good insight. You mentioned you went to St George Aquarium, thats where i plan on getting my stuff, do you have any suggestions for any other places that sells good live coral anywhere else? thought i would ask as you seem like a local!
vert
Curious Reefer

Postby Jase » Mon 15 Oct, 2007 10:15 pm

Hey Vert,

Thanks, I am glad you like it. I go to the strickly's a lot. Auburn seems to always have better corals than the ryde one. Majestic Aquariums at Taren Point is awesome too.

Good to see you are doing some research too before rushing in to marines :cheers:
Jase
Veteran Reefer

Postby justinfox » Tue 16 Oct, 2007 8:31 am

Hey Jase where's the Strictly at Auburn? I assume it's close to Auburn Aquariums? I can see the Bunnings, but can't see an aquarium next to the Bunnings when I drive past.
My 6ft SPS Tank Journal (now no longer): viewtopic.php?f=148&t=183493
My blog: http://www.justinfox.com.au
justinfox
Veteran Reefer

Postby Jase » Tue 16 Oct, 2007 10:54 am

Hey Justin,

Its on Parra Rd. You know how there are 2 bunnings on parra rd. well its the one which is closer to granville. Turn into Duck St and then turn left off duck into bunnings and you'll see the enterance to stricklys carpark there.

Cheers!
Jase
Veteran Reefer

Postby justinfox » Tue 16 Oct, 2007 11:08 am

Cheers Jase will check it out during my lunch break :)
My 6ft SPS Tank Journal (now no longer): viewtopic.php?f=148&t=183493
My blog: http://www.justinfox.com.au
justinfox
Veteran Reefer

Postby cammo » Tue 16 Oct, 2007 2:01 pm

looks great mate! :thumbsup:
"The ultimate weapon of mass destruction for ANY society is Ignorance."
James Depriest (2003, Nobel Laureate)

"Instead of getting married again, I'm going to find a woman I don't like and just give her a house."
- Rod Stewart
cammo
RTAW Veteran Reefer

Next

Return to Reef Tanks Nano/Pico (Less than 100 Litres)