User talk:Dr DBW
Yes it can be deleted, I never got a response back about the image. If it does come in I will repost the photo.
Urochordata accepted as Tunicata?
I have seen a few places that Urochordata is listed as accepted as Tunicata? Should it be changed around on the taxon tree or leave it be?
- some have been renamed, as mentioned in #rtaw, you need to look probably wikispecies to get an idea, though even that may not be up to date. Take care though, some sections will be a mess and in flux even in the primary literature. --Dr DBW | talk 01:57, 13 May 2010 (UTC)
species page needs deleting
- Deleted and all links etc updated. --Dr DBW | talk 04:52, 26 November 2010 (UTC)
- cheers mate.--Saltydog 06:49, 26 November 2010 (UTC)
editing/redirecting image name
Can I edit/redirect an image name/page, or is this a out of my reach --Saltydog 22:21, 5 November 2010 (UTC)
- Look at the tabs up the top of the page, if you can there will be a history, delete, move etc tabs. Are they there? --Dr DBW | talk 04:53, 26 November 2010 (UTC)
Delete or redirect
Page name A. frenatus: http://www.masa.asn.au/masawiki/index.php/A._frenatus created when Amphirion frenatus already exist. Info has been transfered. Is the prefered in this case to redirect or delete?
Have gone through, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Redirect. Is the preference to conserve all history. I'm assuming delete, but want to double check.
Chris--Saltydog 22:18, 13 March 2011 (UTC)
- We just delete. No need to have the abbreviated version there. --Dr DBW | talk 02:28, 16 March 2011 (UTC)
Grouping of Hinds
Should the Hinds go under the heading of Groupers, what do you think?
- No real idea, not a fish person. However, Lieske Myers 1996 have Hinds under the heading of Groupers.--Dr DBW | talk 01:51, 28 March 2011 (UTC)
Dont have the guys full name only his MASA screen name, yes i should of cropped the pic but i uploaded it first then couldnt figure out how to remove it resize and crop and re-add it, i now know better :)
Yeah, I got that, the reason for the lack of capitalisation is to cater for the links found under the "wanted pages" http://www.masa.asn.au/masawiki/index.php/Special:WantedPages. I went thru fixing up deadend links by creating pages for them, either as redirects or basic pages, and as the links don't work unless they are correct capitals.... how would you like me to address these next time?
ok dokey. thanks for finishing off the double redirects, got stuck there.
Hi Dallas, how does one do a redirect for example.
Under main page, other inverts, and scroll down to sea stars a link doesnt exist.
But a page i beleive does exist for this it would be
I cannot for the life of me figure out how to redirect the seastar page to this page.
Cheers, Marine Freak