From RTAW Reefpedia
The sub-phylum Crustacea is divided into six classes:
- Branchiopoda - including brine shrimp (Artemia) and Triops (Notostraca)
- Cephalocarida - horseshoe shrimp
- Malacostraca - largest class, with the largest and most familiar animals, such as crabs, lobsters, shrimp, krill and woodlice.
- Maxillopoda - including barnacles and copepods.
- Ostracoda - small animals with bivalve shells
- Remipedia - a small class restricted to deep caves connected to salt water, called anchialine caves.
- Crustaceans of southern Australia - Museum of Victoria
- Journal of Crustacean Biology
- Crustacea, Wikipedia, 18th July, 2007.