|See Talk:Centropyge heraldi for individual experiences with this species, Centropyge heraldi. Feel free to add your own personal experiences.|
This page that you have visited here is a stub of the RTAW Reefpedia. That means that this page has been generated, but it is yet to contain the relevant information required. So it requires some work on content within it before it is completed.
If you would like to volunteer to help out, please see Help:Contents
- Herald's Angel
- Yellow Angelfish
Information about the body shape, skeletal characteristics, how it appears, colouring etc.
- C. flavissima, Lemonpeel Angel
- Acanthurus pyroferus, Mimic Tang, juvenile
- C. woodheadi was previously a separate species, but is now considered a colour variant of C. heraldi
Something about what size the it grows to in the wild, plus in captivity.
Anything that lives in sybiosis, parasitic or opportunistically with it.
Notes about what they do, how they inteact with others, different species etc.
The size of tank suitable for it, including reasoning behind this judgement.
Type and amount of water flow suitable for it.
How much lighting is required for it.
What it requires in terms of feeding, type of foods and frequency.
How quickly it will grow under various conditions.
Things that adversely effect it, such as bacterial infections, parasites etc.
Addition things / items that are important for care in captivity.
Does it have any fish that it should not be housed with?
Does it have coral that it is not compatable with?
Is it compatable with other invertebrates such as molluscs, crustaceans and echinoderms?
How it reproduces, how suitable it is to breeding or captive propagation, techniques on how to etc.
Which oceans and reefs it is found.
Where it is found on the natural reefs, the reef zone.
Some additional notes on it that don't fit in the above sections.
- Centropyge heraldi - FishBase
- The Pygmy Angelfishes by James Fatherree - Reefkeeping Magazine
- What a Darling Little Angel: The Genus Centropyge by Henry Schultz - Reefkeeping Magazine
- Centropyge heraldi by Andrew Trevor-Jones- information and photograph
- (Michael 2004): Michael, S., Angelfishes and Butterflyfishes: Reef Fishes Series, book 3, TFH-Microcosm: Neptune City, 2004.